Hiya there! Welcome to my blog! I'm just a Husky posting stuff I think looks cool or is funny. Expect Furry Fandom related pictures. This will now be a SFW blog, I will not repost any porn. There might be some "suggestive" art but no nudity or porn.
Reblogged from otterafterdark  12,560 notes

tedx:

At TEDxYouth@Manchester, genetics researcher Dan Davis introduces the audience to compatibility genes — key players in our immune system’s functioning, and the reason why it’s so difficult to transplant organs from person to person: one’s compatibility genes must match another’s for a transplant to take.

To learn more about these fascinating genes, watch the whole talk here»

(Images from Davis’s talk, Drew Berry’s animations, and the TED-Ed lessons A needle in countless haystacks: Finding habitable worlds - Ariel Anbar and How we conquered the deadly smallpox virus - Simona Zompi)

weloveshortvideos:

That game is nasty - Vine by MrLegenDarius

ah so very cool my account was hacked in deed. two factor auth is now up that wont happen again. Stupid bleeding heart hole thing.

Reblogged from terravore  125,364 notes
sparklepawz:

double-oh7:

ayomxmuzix:

A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.No one in the party knew why he was doing this?Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!

This happened to a girl my dad knows. It was Halloween and she wore colored contacts to a bonfire and they melted.


http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/cornea.asp

sparklepawz:

double-oh7:

ayomxmuzix:

A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?

Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!

Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!

This happened to a girl my dad knows. It was Halloween and she wore colored contacts to a bonfire and they melted.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/cornea.asp